What do Women Want?
(and how to ask for what you want)
- As a man, do you often wonder “What DO women want?”
- Do you wish women understood your needs?
- Are you struggling in your current relationship?
- Are you single or divorced and struggling in your search for partnership?
- Are you tired of women who are only interested in how much money you make, what kind of car your drive or how much you paid for your home?
- Are you looking for a meaningful partnership with a good woman?
Healthy, meaningful partnership begins with self-knowledge –
- Knowing who you are, your interests, your gifts, your needs.
- Knowing what you actually want in a relationship – casual sex, just hanging out, true partnership, long term commitment, etc.
- And then learning how to communicate these with another.
Healthy, intimate partnership continues when two people who know themselves are able to communicate their mutual needs and agree to work together to get these needs met.
This is the support that I offer to men in their search for meaningful partnership. I help you to:
- Define and communicate what you are looking for in a relationship.
- Know yourself fully – your needs, your gifts, your interests, your passions.
- Communicate who you are to another.
- Negotiate needs and boundaries around these needs.
- Navigate conflict in relationship.
- Recognize a good woman (and how to weed out the “gold diggers,” cheaters, and liars)
- Understand what good women want in relationship.
- Understand and respond to “woman-speak.”
- And most importantly – how to hear and heed your inner truth barometer which will tell you if a woman if right for you or not.
Get started on the road to meaningful partnership today by calling or emailing Lauri Ann Lumby, OM, OPM, MATS. (920) 230-1313 lauri (at) authenticfreedomacademy (dot) com.
Fees: $150.00 per hour.