Gathering the Tribe
First Mondays of every month.
Gathering the Tribe is a conversation. It is a gathering of local women and men who are actively supporting the birth of the new world. Healers, teachers, activists, advocates, prayer warriors, counselors, artists, gatherers, elders and children coming together in support of peace, love and unity.
Next Gathering: Monday, March 6, 2017
6:30 -8:30 pm
Authentic Freedom Academy
1103 School Ave.
(please check out our Weekly Service for support between Gatherings)
The world as we have known it is dying. All institutions which were built on the model of fear, power and control are in the midst of collapse:
- Manufacturing & Production
- Police and Military
As these systems are collapsing, something new is in the process of being born. Something rooted in:
- In harmony with the planet that seeks to provide for and sustain us and where all separation falls away and we see each other as one – one within ourselves, one with each other and one with all of creation.
In our hearts, we all want to support a sustainable world, where we are prudent in the use of our resources, stewards of our fragile planet and of one another – where people live in peace knowing all their basic needs are being met and who work together for the good of the all.
But we cannot do this alone. We need community. We need support. We need inspiration and the tools to find the guidance from within as to how we are called to use our unique giftedness for the sake of our own fulfillment and in support of the betterment of our world.
Gathering the Tribe
- Inspiration, support and guidance.
- Like-minded community.
- Empowerment and support in the discovery, development and empowerment of your gifts and how they are being called forth to support the birth of a new world.
All for the sake of providing:
- Hospice to the dying world.
- Support for those who are grieving the loss of what they have known and who are feeling anxious in the face of the unknown.
- Prayer for the healing and wholing of our world.
- Non-violent activism to raise awareness of the places in our world in need of love.
- Education, support and empowerment for those called to be a part of birthing something new.
Facilitated by: Lauri Ann Lumby, OM, MATS,
Owner and founder of Authentic Freedom Academy, Oshkosh, WI.
(To find our more about Lauri’s personal mission in BEING the New World, read this BLOG!)
Call or email Lauri for more information (920) 230-1313 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not in the Fox Valley and wish to engage in spiritual community, please check out Authentic Freedom Weekly. Click on the image below to learn more and to register: