This doesn’t feel like home
For the Heavensent, this earthly realm and these flesh suits have never quite felt like home. Born to feel, think and believe differently, we have often felt out of place in a world ruled by money and power; overrun with violence and hatred. Knowing of other ways of being, thinking and believing, we have found ourselves confused by a world that has enormous potential for loving kindness, peace and harmony; but which continues to choose differently. Sent to proclaim a different way of being, we are sensitive to anything not in resonance with the vision of the world that was planted within our hearts and our souls. This sensitivity often left us feeling depressed, anxious – often leading to panic; and our physical forms suffered from this lack of resonance – experiencing physical pain and disease, often accompanied by debilitating “autoimmune disorders.” This sensitivity, however, is not there to punish or torture us, and our feelings of being “outside the fold” are not there to create isolation, instead, all of this serves to WAKE US UP.
Finding ourselves, finding each other
As have sought the remedies to our physical and emotional sensitivities and as we have attempted to heal the wounds of rejection, we have found ourselves. And in finding ourselves, we have found each other. We are not alone. There are others like us. And, we all seem to share the same vision and passionate call to usher a new world into being. Finally, after lifetimes of trying and failing, we can make this place our home. We do not need to “phone home” and the Mothership does not need to come and take us away to another world where people live in peace. We have the opportunity RIGHT NOW to bring the world that we know in our hearts into the reality of our lived experience right here on good old Mother Earth.
Making this place our home
Making this place our home does not mean supplanting the current structures of power and control, (although as more and more of us make this place our home, those structures may naturally fall away and become something more loving and just.) Neither does it mean putting an end to all the darkness, because in truth, the darkness that is here serves its purpose and as the Psalmist once said, “Darkness and light are but one.” We are the ones who choose to believe in the darkness as “bad.” Instead, making this place our home is as simple as choosing to LIVE what we believe. Here is how it works:
1) BELIEVE – Pay attention to the vision of the world that lives in your heart and your mind. Believe in a world that is rooted in love and living from a place of compassion, cooperation, collaboration, resulting in peaceful harmony where the highest good of all is being fulfilled.
2) CHOOSE – to live in this world.
3) LOVE – When making choices in your life, decide to choose the path of love instead of the path of fear. (if you need help with this piece – search “Authentic Freedom” on this blog or get a copy of my book and find effective tools for identifying and transcending the fears that keep us from choosing love.)
4) TRUST – that as you choose love that all your needs will be met.
5) ENJOY – the fruits of choosing love – a life that is more life-giving, loving, peaceful, content, joyful and where you are fulfilled in the love you have chosen and fulfilled in helping to serve the betterment of humankind through this love.
6) SHARE – your vision of a loving world and the results of choosing love with others so they might be supported in doing the same.
7) PRAY – sending loving intentions to all the world, encircling the world in the vision of love with which you have been gifted. Believe that in the simple act of sending love out into the world that the world will be transformed into a place that you can call home.
And the rest shall follow
The great thing about choosing to make this place our home is that as we enjoy the benefits of living the world that is planted within our hearts, others will see our joy and will want some of the same. As we make this world our home, the world that previously looked upon us as strange will come to us, seeking to know what we know and seeking to live the love, peace and joy that we have chosen as our home on planet earth. Not by coercion or force will the world reflect our vision of loving harmony and peace, but by the simple act of our own choosing and inviting others to choose along with us.
Sehme Aniyahkah Sehme Oniyahkah