Yesterday I spoke with the 8 millionth person who spoke of their frustrations over:
- Not fitting in
- Not feeling understood
- Being judged for being a troublemaker
- Condemned for not “toeing the line” and for not being satisfied with status quo
- Ridiculed for being different, strange, bizarre, for having crazy and wild ideas
- Chastised for listening to the world and for listening to what the world really needs and God-forbid, for trying to do something about it!
Sound familiar? If so, you might be a changemaker, a prophet, a pioneer, a madwoman, a madman, a mystic, or my favorite word, “Sh.t-disturber!” WE (because I am all of these), are here for one reason, and one reason only….to make the world a better place!!!! Whether you call it the Age of Aquarius, Ascension, The New Age, the Rapture, the End of the World (as we know it), it is upon us. And, there are people in every field of specialization (mine just happens to be spirituality and human development), who have been specifically planted within their respective fields to disturb the sh.t. Some of us are in education, others in medicine, others in government, some in the commercial sphere.
Looked upon with suspicion
If you are one of these changemakers, you know who you are. Why….because everyone hates you…or at the very least, they look upon you with suspicion. “What crazy idea is Lauri going to come up with today that is going to shake the foundations of what we currently know about the field in which we are currently operating?!!???” More importantly, “What is Lauri going to suggest that will challenge us to change the way we currently operate in the world?” More even than death, we as humans fear change. So anyone presumptuous enough to suggest that what is currently being done is less than ideal or might be in need of change is THE ENEMY!
Why we are needed
But, the world is changing….or it least it had better, or it will die. As a species, we cannot continue to operate under the current paradigm of power-over, rule through manipulation and fear, take take take, pollute pollute pollute, destroy destroy destroy. If we continue on our current trajectory, we will destroy ourselves. This is why we changemakers have been planted on this earth. We are the ones who have been made ready to help humanity into its next stage of existence. In our respective fields of expertise, we know what needs to be done. We see how the world can be better and we have the vision, skills, knowledge and experience to implement the processes and structures that will be necessary for the creation of a peaceful, harmonious world. In fact, we’ve already tested our visions and our ideas in the microcosm. The next step is to bring them into the macrocosm. The world is readying for our “big entrance.” In the meantime, we are at the sidelines holding the vision of a more loving world and maybe even praying it into reality.
Support for the Changemakers
What do we do, in the meantime, to deal with the naysayers? That answer is simple:
- Stop looking for affirmation and validation from the existing structures and the people attached to these structures. They will never accept you as long as you challenge the status quo – no matter how dysfunctional the status quo might be.
- Trust what you know. Speak your truth, stand in your truth, stop apologizing for your truth, no matter how crazy others think your ideas might be.
- Find others like you! You are not alone! There are a million+ changemakers waiting to be made known. Get to know some. Connect on my Authentic Freedom Facebook page. Send a prayer out to the Universe that you find others like you…..if you do this you will find each other….I promise.
Our Big Entrance
Our big entrance is coming. The current paradigm is crumbling and every action it takes is only hastening its demise. Meanwhile, a collective desire for change is gathering and about to hit critical mass. And while I used to believe a complete collapse would be necessary before real change could happen, I no longer believe this to be true. Enough changemakers have been holding the vision of a more peaceful loving world and we are ready. We have what is needed to guide the world into its next stage of evolution and the world is crying out to us for help. Our job right now is to hold tight, hold the vision, sent out positive thoughts and prayers and wait. Our time is coming and it is almost here. And when it finally arrives, there will be no mistaking its invitation and we will willing accept and step across the threshold into a beautiful new world.