I simply cannot say enough thank yous to all those who helped make last night’s book sighing a success. At least 100 people showed up to show their support….even my long-lost cousins from Janesville and Stoughton. We sold around 40 books and toasted with champagne and yummiest deserts! I want to say a few specific thank yous and share with you a few pictures.
- Aaron Baer and “the Moon girls” especially Stacy and Keisha for sharing the space with us and helping to serve the guests.
- Linda Sailer for planning, organizing and orchestrating the event.
- Diane and Jeni Koser, Arlene Steineke and Suzette Lizotte for providing desserts and helping to set up.
- Apple Blossom Books for managing the book sales, etc.
- Holly from Apple Blossom for giving up her Sunday night to sell books, etc.
- Rosann Milius for being our adjunct impromptu photographer
- And a HUGE Thank you for all those who showed up to enjoy the fun!!!!! I love all you all!!!!!