Authentic Freedom Academy, founded by Lauri Ann Lumby, OM, MATS, provides empowerment training through a world-wide network of professionally trained and accomplished educators who fulfill their mission through:
- Local, on-line and e-courses
- Workshops and Retreats
- One-on-one mentoring and consulting
- Writing and Publishing
What is Empowerment Training?
- Empowerment training arises out of the deepest longing of the human Soul to find meaning and purpose in our lives through our own unique giftedness; acknowledging that we are forever dissatisfied and restless until this longing is fulfilled.
- Empowerment training provides the resources, tools and support we need to fulfill our purpose and satisfy this deep, inner longing.
Through empowerment training, you will:
- Identify your unique giftedness (your magic!) and the passions that when engaged will give you a sense of meaning, purpose and fulfillment; and in doing so, helping to serve the betterment of our world.
- Discover the deep, inner fears that are preventing you from nurturing and sharing your gifts.
- Learn effective tools for moving through these fears so that you are more free to nurture and share your gifts.
- Be empowered to experience the full use of your gifts and finding fulfillment in doing so, both for your own sake and for the betterment of the world.
- Receive on-going support in the use and on-going expansion of your gifts and in moving through the resistance and fear of doing so.
What empowerment training is not:
- Empowerment training is not counseling. Whereas counseling focuses on treating “disease” and supporting behavior modification and recovery, the focus in empowerment training is self-awareness and deep, enduring transformation. Empowerment training may include the healing of old wounds and unresolved trauma, but it is accomplished through supporting deep, inner change. In empowerment training, anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not pathologized but are acknowledged as symptoms of the Soul longing for its fulfillment, symptoms that subside on their own the closer we get to the purpose of our Soul.
- Empowerment training is not life-coaching. While encouragement and support are a big part of empowerment training, the emphasis is on personal responsibility, accountability and empowerment. The goal of empowerment training is that one day you will no longer need our services because you will have all the tools you need to fly on your own.
NOTE: If you are under the care of a licensed therapist or life coach, you will find that empowerment training complements this work by providing you with additional tools in support of your overall goals of self-care.
Contact Lauri Lumby today to find out how empowerment training might be for you. email@example.com or (920) 230-1313.